Monday, December 15, 2008

A New Attempt =)

So, an acquaintance of mine seemed to have decided to go and upset me today and since I don't like to be upset, I decided to write a poem. Poetry writing always makes me feel better...even if the poem isn't much good lol. But of course, I'm still doing what I can to improve =]

Trapped

Ensnared in my vision
You've run out of luck.
Motivation you will not find here.
This place is a dark gray at its brightest
Filled only with darkness.
Inspiration you will not find here.
What will you do now?
Pain & Agony
Fear & Solitude.
There's nowhere to run.
You cannot hide
From your pitiful self.
You lack courage
You lack strength
You'll find no escape
What were you living for?
Do you know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder who this aquaintance was that vexed you so much they inspired a poem

Mario said...

hmmmm....the end is a bit harsh.