Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sunsets & Roses


Don't you just love how beautiful a sunset can be? =]

I was minding my own business doing important stuff on the net when a friend of mine texted me, telling me to look at the sunset and take a pic for him if I could. I looked at it a few minutes after I got it...and of course I was gonna take a pic cuz I love sunset pics myself. Come to think of it...I think he wrote a poem about sunsets once. It was nice, I liked it ^.^

The sun sure seems to set pretty quickly when it reaches the horizon so I'm not sure if the scene had looked any different from what he saw when he texted me...it was still pretty though =]

One thing I've always wanted to see was that green flash I keep hearing about! I've had at least 2 occassions when I could've seen it but something always distracted me at that very moment and I miss it =[ Oh well...I'll be sure to see it someday!

2 comments:

Danny said...

:)

Theres a spot at Uwi I love and always go there when I see a neat sunset approaching. Its really an amazing view since you know Uwi is on a slight hill. Could get a nice view of the ocean and the horizon.
That day when I texted you , The sea was literally Pink! Thats how much the sky was colored that evening.. Was really beautiful. And had a strong gold lining around the sun, though that was the most amazing part. Wish you could of seen that part though :(


Green flash eh? Dont blink or you'll miss it ;)

Mario said...

A sunset for me these days only means pollution since being made aware of what was said in an earlier post. Sad but oh well.