Friday, May 7, 2010

Alive By Time

"Time waits for no one."
I did so much in the time that I should have been studying. I forgot to mention yesterday that I also watched an anime movie: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo). But I don't mind dedicating an entire post to this one alone anyway.

What's it about? Basically, a girl gains the ability to leap through time and does it to change small little things that'll make her life easier, like getting to school early and getting better grades. She learns however, that even changing small things can have huge consequences.

Over the years, as a big anime fan, I had heard about this movie called The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Many people said it was a good movie so, for years, that had been on my list of things to watch. But I'd forgotten about it until I saw this anime music video on Youtube which, not only reminded me about it, made me really want to watch it. As a result, I watched the movie just a few hours after seeing this video.


It's done by Soul VWS, one of my few subscriptions, who's done (and continues to make) excellent anime music videos. A rather talented with video editor in my opinion! If you're into anime as I am, you'll want to take a look at those videos.

No comments: