Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buh Bye Summer!

Tomorrow starts the new academic year. Now I'm a second year med student...one year down, 4 to go! Today is the final day of my final full summer holiday of my life. From now summers shall be reduced till there's none left. Prior to our 3rd year, we're blessed with a month to vacation wisely! In fact, my Mom and I are hoping to visit France! But we'll see how well that'll work out.

About half of the first year class is made up of Trinidadians! I wonder why so many of them came here...I'll ask them about it sometime, I guess. The class supposedly has 63 people...much more than my little 39.

The start of classes signals 3 things that last until the next vacation, in this case Christmas:
  1. the termination of MSN usage - goodbye chatting!
  2. the beginning of the never ending cycle of study
  3. a goodbye to boredom! I much prefer being busy anyway.

3 comments:

*~Neesh~* said...

OOOO i wanna go back to France, take me with youuuuu. I'm sure i can fit in your suitcase... okay okay, i'm willing to compromise if you want... i can go as your cargo =D...and i totally agree with ur 3 points.. especially msn.. its amazing how much time i waste on msn lol *blush*

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Good blog.

Mario said...

looks like someone is becoming focused....already planning what will be and what will lack. That's very mature of u. :)