Thursday, September 17, 2009

Make A Switch

Yup.

More people in my class have been coming to the realisation that I'm in ownership of an ever-sacred Mac. Yup. Admiration. My not-so-little 17" Macbook Pro has gotten quite a bit of attention from some people in class and I even got some future PC to Mac converts. =]. Oh yeah.

There's this one guy in class who loves watching Mac ads yet stands to represent PC. So he's PC and I'm Mac. I've got 2 definite converts and one would be if she knew me before she got her Dell. So she's a future prospect as well.

It's a Mac. Come to the bright side.

4 comments:

tammy said...

Mac should pay you for this little promotion campaign you got going on lol

Amy said...

ha! I know right! Oh well =D

*~Neesh~* said...

Macs are cool! =D.. they r even cooler if you get a case with the inside like how urs is! =D

Mario said...

I'm just going to continue being biased about pc simply becuz of my lack of knowledge about anything to do mith mackintosh...i don't like the name tho