Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Music Factory

One of the best, if not the best, nights of my life!

The Music Factory...Barbados' first pop, dance and house festival went down with absolute success last night.

I'm so glad I decided to go to this. So glad. I had such an AWEsome time. There are no words to describe just how epic an event it was.

I really wanted to stay till the very end but I had to be home by a certain time (I stayed out longer than I should've anyway though!) so I missed out on the last two hours. Things just got better and better as the night went on and I just found myself never wanting to leave until the music stopped playing! Even now, I can hear the music still playing in my head.

It rained...a lot...but that didn't dampen the mood at all! I went home sweaty and covered in rain water and muddy feet but it all made for an excellent night, regardless.

After an absolutely stress-filled rotation in Pathology which came to an end last Friday, I really really really was in need of some fun and I got what I needed and more last night.

I want another one! Again! Again! Again! *fist pumps*

Photo by moi ;)

On another note, Happy Independence Day Barbados! :)

1 comment:

Mario said...

lol -imagens amy fist pumping- i can't get it done..since meeting u, i've never been quite able to fathom the thought of u enjoying urself at any kind of event such as this..i know u don't like the popular bajan dancing - to be subtle.