Sunday, May 10, 2009

Capacity

I'd love to be able to go to a place like this. Meditate.

It's been...2 weeks or so?...since I blogged about my study habits. I was actually doing pretty well with the studying to the point where it just became a habit to study. Studying wasn't so hard to do anymore and I didn't have a need to go to the library anymore. I stayed home and was able to be productive. 

Then all of a sudden, I couldn't study anymore.

I can't understand why. I just don't want to look through books or lectures anymore. I don't want to learn or revise anything anymore. Exams have started and this week is crucial to studying. It's like the final lap around the track and I'm nearing the 200m mark to the finish line. That's the part where you burn all the extra energy you've got left to pull through to the end. So why is it that I'm doing the opposite?

I've got an exam every day this week. Less than 24 hours between each exam and once I include my 7 hours of sleep (which I refuse to give up since my brain doesn't function so well without proper sleep) I'll have a maximum of 15 hours study time between exams. I'm hardly even half prepared for any of the exams I've got coming up. Guess I'll be spending some time in the library once more.

I'll be praying. Not only for myself but for the rest of my class. We're all working pretty hard, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Danny said...

Dad calls it being saturated XD

Mario said...

Grim times in the medical field huh? at least u manage to pull through everytime which is good and shows are smart u are.