Monday, January 10, 2011

SocialVibe: Support A Charity!

If you've visited my blog before, you may have noticed something new (apart from the new post of course). I've added a widget in the sidebar from a website called SocialVibe which I recently joined.

SocialVibe is a website that allows you to support your favourite charities without having to actually spend money. By completing and sharing activities by sponsors with friends you can help support a cause. The sponsors will donate to your charity of choice and you'll have done a good deed!

Please, help support my choice charity! It's Hunger & Poverty which gives its donations to a number of organisations like Charity: Water and The UN World Food Programme.

Did you know that every six seconds a child dies from hunger, malnutrition and other hunger-related causes! So, give the widget in my sidebar a click to help support this cause so that the children who need it most can be fed.

Thank you!

EDIT: I decided to remove the widget but you can still help out here!

No comments: