Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ice Cream Bowl!

I'm such a sucker for adorable things! I was in PriceSmart with my Mom earlier today and she saw these cute ice cream bowls that came with little spoons. I was like "Oh Oh Oh!! We have to buy that!" She was like "Are you sure?" Then she took it up anyways. She adores it just as much =D

We don't even have ice cream very often. Just every now and then as a little treat to ourselves. In fact, when we went to Supercentre afterwards, I saw her looking at ice cream lol and we bought a little one x3 So, the little bowls won't be just for show!

1 comment:

Mario said...

cute indeed but i don't like the fact that there is red and pink(i think) those 2 colours are too close!!! i think the manufacturers could have been a bit more creative than that. take out one of them at least and put in a diff colour.