Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"I See You"

I've had my second dose of Avatar tonight and it was as good as the first. Or better. Either way, it was incredibly entertaining and so enjoyable. I fell in love with Pandora all over again.

I quite wish that more people who live on a planet as magnificent as Earth should be more respectful to its nature. To love it as it deserves to be loved. To treat it as it deserves to be treated. Because our natural world is amazingly beautiful and it should be treated as it is.

James Cameron made a place as wonderful as Pandora and managed to show us the beauty he had in mind. To show us something great and majestic. It hurts to see something you love with all your soul torn down, burnt and smashed to pieces...ravaged against...murdered.

Alot of work was placed into this movie. And I think it was well worth it. If only I could see it in 3D.

No comments: