Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

A Very Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

It's been 5 days since I've returned home to Barbados from my trip to Hong Kong. I've been pre-occupied over the past few days and so I haven't had a chance to come around and make a little post!
Hong Kong is AMAZING!

The buildings, the environment, the people, the language...the culture! What's not to love about Hong Kong?! Truly, the island of Barbados is absolutely nothing in comparison to this city. But then, I was never crazy about my current place of residence to start with. I've said it before: Barbados is a wonderful place to vacation. As for living? Not so much.

I did so much while I was there and I managed to collect a total of about 800 photos and 50 videos! WoW! That's amazing huh? Just a week in Hong Kong and I manage to snap quite a few pictures. I must say that I owe it all to my newest habit: snapping a picture of everything, everywhere. I've been working on compiling it all onto a DVD...prettying it up, adding music and comments to the slideshows, etc. It's been a fun little project to work on.

I probably should...but I'm not going to elaborate much on my very wonderful winter trip to the wonderful country of Hong Kong this time around. This is merely a very warm welcome to the beginning of another year...the year 2010.

It's official. Hong Kong is definitely my favourite country!

More on Hong Kong next time!

I wish you all a very safe, prosperous and healthy year!

1 comment:

Mario said...

Soon enough i'll be visiting these places. I just want to do something exciting before i die.