Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Apollyon

Book 5 of the Left Behind series!
Yay! I've finished the first 4 books and it's just so riveting! I really love reading these books. They're so interesting =] I always wanna know what's gonna happen next and what happens to certain characters. So despite the fact that I've got tests and stuff coming up (one in 6 days actually) that I haven't studied for (and it's not like I've been attentive in lectures), I'm still reading these books =D too bad they won't really be of much help in my courses haha.





Books 3 (Nicolae) & 4 (Soul Harvest) of the series. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo!!!!!!! I'm super happy that you're enjoying Left Behind =D....i finished the bk i was readin, and now im onto bk 4 of Left Behind =D =D.... and ye, i feel u about the tests thingy...ive got 2 this wk. Too bad, Rayford, Chloe, Buck and Amanda wont b able to help me answer the questions lolll

Mario said...

Delinquents!!! lol joking but wow man. Uwi students eh? one a doc to be and the other a lawyer. hmm...