Friday, February 27, 2009

Games Night

The Faculty of Medical Sciences had a "games night" planned out tonight. Not a huge thing. And it was way fun!

Everyone brought whatever games they had at home. I don't really have any...at all (yeah that's a bit sad) except for a deck of playing cards and UNO! There were other games there like Taboo, Clue, Mafia (I think it was?) and a dude who lives on hall had a PS3 there. When I got there around 7:45 (we were supposed to meet at 7 @ Frank Worrell Hall, UWI), I thought I was late. Turns out I was early! It slipped my mind the way things work here. Bajan 7pm means anytime after 8pm haha. Dunno how I let that one get by me.

I was throwing out the garbage and walking down my driveway this evening and, as usual, I was looking up at the sky (I love looking at the sky at night). And I saw the sliver of the moon and a star right next to it. I called my Mum to look at it and she told me to take a picture...so I did!


Makes me think little storybook pictures and drawings that portray the moon and stars together...right next to one another. Not something I really see often in real life though =]

3 comments:

Danny said...

Haha yeah I saw that as well last night and was thinking, is that a usual thing for a star to be there?
<_<

Anonymous said...

Good blog.
Portugal

Mario said...

interesting pic....lots of things come to my mind -sigh-