Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh, How Dumb!

I'm pretty sure I have one of the dumbest, if not the dumbest, "teacher" among all 3 U.W.I. campuses...in fact, the world!

She's supposed to be teaching us Neuroscience, a fairly difficult course to handle (especially when studying for 6 others. I'm sure she thinks she's teaching us something, but she's really not. She's absolutely awful at explaining just about anything and she seems to be easily confused when people ask her a bunch of questions to clarify her unclear explanations.

We had a tutorial yesterday with her, and it went just as anybody would expect it to: badly. She didn't even seem to be prepared for her own tutorial. Gave us 3 assignments to complete and only went through half of 1 *sigh* and she even left out #2 which we spent like 15 minutes discussing only to be left unsure of the answer because she said "ok, how about we move onto the next question". Btw, we never got back to that question.

She even responded to a girl's reasoning with "Can somebody translate what she just said please? I don't think my brain is working this morning."

Ha! I'll never forget that she said that. I don't think her brain works...ever. Everyone wants her gone. I really do wish something could make her and her condescending "I know everything" attitude just go back to whatever country she came from.

2 comments:

~*=Vic Vic=*~ said...

cha ah my lol yay for failin bcuz of lecturers! wooo!! ^_^

Mario said...

I wonder how many post you have dedicated to her now....this infamous female. While continuing, just keep your head up.