Friday, February 6, 2009

And on the 12th day of the new year, I blogged...

It's the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year and I haven't done anything close to productive. I had a class on the New Year's Day unfortunately, not that it made a difference here...no one knows about Chinese New Year...except for the Chinese people...obviously...

12 days and 23 lecture hours later and I can proudly say that I haven't picked up a textbook or peeked at a lecture or even listened intently to one. Ok...so I'm not so proud of it, but I apparently don't feel bad enough about it yet to actually do something *sigh* what am I gonna do with myself?

Instead, I've been watching anime, and reading manga and The Host during class. I started reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer yesterday evening, just to see if it would spark an interest and now I can't stop. She's a good writer, after all =] And yet I'm still managing to find new things to watch, anime-wise.

I've become quite the delinquent.
That certainly needs to change.

1 comment:

Mario said...

change in this aspect is always welcomed. ^_^ these posts of delinquency are always entertaining.