Monday, February 23, 2009

Purple's Palette

I scavenged this old photo somewhere on my laptop today =] I took it last May when I went to the Globe Drive In. Taken during the good ole' days when my Sony Ericsson's camera still worked. I miss being able to snap a pic with my cellphone when I see a good view =[

So this week is Med Sci week at the great old University of the West Indies. The first one ever at the Cave Hill campus since, after all, this is it's first year of existence here. Apparently the colour we've chosen for ourselves is purple! Our class reps had suggested that we all wear purple today but for those who didn't have purple shirts, we could wear black instead. I'm one of those who wore...black! I own no purple shirts...which is odd because I really like purple. And then I realised that the only purple item I own is a little purple hair clip...so I wore that instead! =D

So there's my purple contribution to the day's events =]

The Medical Science's Faculty is way too small to have its own week apparently so we've shared it with the Postgrads. There's gonna be a Panel Discussion tomorrow night entitled "Lowering The Rate of Unwanted Pregnancies in Barbados". Boring topic in my opinion, so I won't be going to that. Then there's a Beer Lime scheduled for Thursday night. It may be cool but it's not really my thing. Now I'm hearing about a Games Night that people want. That might be fun but I dunno.

My mom's making macaroni pie tonight! I'm really craving it right now. I could drool from merely thinking about dinner xD

1 comment:

Mario said...

Medicine + purple = -sigh-
gotta keep reminding myself all in good time. whatever is meant to be will be Mario!!! :(