Monday, February 16, 2009

Left Behind

A friend of mine introduced me to the Left Behind Series just recently and even though I told myself I'd read them when summer comes around, I couldn't help but start reading the first of the 16 books: Left Behind. I saw the movie Left Behind about 8 years or so ago and it was quite intriguing...I guess remembering the movie made me curious to read the book. And since I started, I don't really wanna stop the series.

Due to the existence of this thing called University, I took forever (more like a week) to complete the small book. I started the 2nd book, Tribulation Force, today and I'm already more than halfway through it =D

I'm such a delinquent (still). I've been reading these books during most of my lectures! But shhh that's our little secret ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aghhhhhh.....now i feel like starting bk 4 :S loll

~*=Vic Vic=*~ said...

haha!! this is payback for u introducing me to twilight =P happy readin ^_^

Amy said...

payback? you make it sound like a bad thing =\
besides...i introduced you to twilight and you didn't quite seem to grasp the absolutely awesomeness of it. Unlike me, who just kept on reading without pause =P (except to try to study here and there)

Mario said...

reading isn't very big with me but i still do try. Nothing has ever quite grasped my attention and left me wanting more since i grew up.