Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Big 2-0!

Yesterday I hit 20...on the 20th! All in all it was a most magnificent day. I've been truly blessed with amazing friends to celebrate with. Truly.

I started off the day with going to class at 10 and leaving just after 11. Paid some bills, bought my cake and went home. Opened up all the windows in the house and hoped for some good breeze to keep it all cool. It was still too hot. Oh well. Then my guests started arriving! The day just kept getting better from there.

Normally, when I have my little get-togethers at home, we play Rock Band. It's like...one of the main things happening at my house. Eventually the guys end up playing Fifa as well (boring!). For this one, I decided that we would have no XBox games. None. So, we went old school. Board games and whatever we could do. I wanted to have a super interactive day with everyone and, to be quite honest, that was only more possible without the presence of the grand XBox.
Taboo, Clue, Uno, Jenga, Sorry, Dominoes, Mafia and classic boardgames like chess and backgammon helped make my birthday an amazing day.

An amazing day with amazing people. I hope everyone had a huge blast like I did. =)

4 comments:

*~Neesh~* said...

I had soo much fun yesterday!! Soo many laughs and sooo much fun. Dudette, yesterday rocked!! Thanks for inviting me <3

Amy said...

Yay! I'm glad you did! Thanks for cominggggg =D

Anonymous said...

:D ab machine!

Mario said...

-scratches head-....maybe i should comment when in a better mood but yes i did have fun. I repeat, i just don't like things which center all eyes on me; unless i don't mind.