Saturday, April 17, 2010

Going 3D

3D movies

So many great movies are coming out on 3D this year! Clearly, it's the trend for the year 2010.

Not that I would know their 3-dimensional greatness. Here, in Barbados, we are deprived of a 3D cinema and so all our movies are well enjoyed in 2D. How sad. I'd like to see at least one movie in 3D for a change.

I saw the trailer for a movie coming out September 24. It was mesmerising. At the end it said "Take flight in 3D" and I was slightly bummed. Would I like to see it in 3D? Of course, I'd love to. It would be quite lovely to have that option.

4 comments:

Felisha B. said...

Trinidad isn't that far away...

Amy said...

Well I don't really have the convenience of flying there on a whim just to watch a movie that I could see here. Can you imagine? That's like paying hundreds of dollars to watch a movie in 3D! Hahaha no way. =D

Mario said...

3-D glasses?

Amy said...

hahaha If only it were so simple....>.<