Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Little Tweak Here & There

Recently, I've been feeling like changing up my blog's layout. And, as you can see, I have!

I like new things. (Who doesn't?) More specifically, I like changing up old things so that they look new again. That way, I'll never get tired of it.

Thankfully, Blogger came out with this nifty new Template Designer. So, I got to kill two birds with one stone. I tried out something new and changed up the year-and-a-half-old blog. As much as I love pandas, I got tired of the old panda image and made a lovely new header to commemorate the new look! A photo I took of one of Hong Kong's train stations while it was a bit empty.
"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." - Karen Ravn
What do you think of the new layout? Do you like it? Or do you not?

1 comment:

Mario said...

YESH!! i love the new look very much ^_^