Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peep! Peep!

Easter is just around the corner and just about every year we get to see these little guys: little sugar-coated marshmallow chicks. The chicks are, of course, to suit the season. I had some peeps last year for the Christmas season as well: little snowmen for the occasion.

My Mom and I were going to save them for Easter weekend but we couldn't resist and gobbled down the pack of yellow Peeps. =D Hopefully, the orange will remain all wrapped up for Easter!
I think they should make little bunnies as well. It would be adorable. Maybe they do but they aren't sold here? I don't know but I'd like to see little Easter bunny Peeps some time. =)

Easter vacation is off to a start for primary and secondary schools here. They all get a lovely 2 weeks home until the Easter weekend has passed. Normally, I don't feel particularly jealous but this year around I do. Only because I'd love to have the break so I could get caught up in work.

The wonderful 4-day weekend will be here before I know it and I can't wait! I'm definitely going to have some fun and chill out. Get myself all relaxed so that I can prepare to work feverishly until May 6th, the day of my first and only exam final for this semester!

No comments: