Monday, November 3, 2008

The Collective


Today turned out to be a really good day! First, my Cell Biology test went better than I had expected so hopefully I did well there...hopefully...sometimes I doubt myself. Secondly, I met up with some friends who I haven't seen in about...forever! Three of my closest buddies, I've missed liming with them cuz it's been months! So we just hung around and chatted for awhile...hours! About 4 hours I think...wow! We were all starving by the time we left =P We (and a group of other people making up about...12 in total) have been friends for years now so we've were trying to decide on a group name of some sorts and quite randomly "The Collective" was the name decided on. Fun stuff! =D

I took the above picture when the sun looked like it was setting. It looks so nice, you'd never think its our lame looking uni! Hahaha

Two more tests this week, and two next week.
I'm looking forward to Christmas break. =D

1 comment:

Mario said...

More tests. Seems like there are tests every other blog. :S...you poor poor med students