Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun & Happyness

I went over to a friend's house to play Rock Band yesterday! And it was awesome =D I had lots and lots of fun and I also managed to squeeze in a bit of studying. I remember the names of a good few drugs that I had looked at yesterday so I think I did well =D It was like...5 hours of Rock Band goodness *sigh* but I don't think I played enough lol

Then afterwards I went to the Ship Inn for a friend's birthday. It was loads and loads of fun (after a somewhat boring start). His mom was there for like...2 hours before she finally left us and she wouldn't let him have any alcohol but everyone else at the table she bought for lol it was sooo funny! We came to the conclusion though, that she had told the bartender to make the drinks weak cuz everyone was complaining about that and I'm pretty sure I had the strongest drink at the table...white wine =] not much you can do to make wine any lighter =P Masala was playing...not like I really know much about them but they're pretty cool and they have the most awesome guitarist!!! Well that I've ever seen....live =] it was really cool to watch them play.

I also got to talk to a friend of mine about something that had been on my mind for a couple of weeks now and I ended up telling the entire truth about some stuff. *sigh*. I'm not sure if that was the wisest thing to do but now we both know how we both feel and things have gotten complicated again. I just wish we could have a simple friendship without any of our usual complications...just wanna be friends like I am with all my other friends. But I can't help but see him as somebody who's special to me and I don't know what to do about that. I just wish....*sigh*

But all in all, I had a really awesome fun-filled day! =D

1 comment:

Mario said...

i'm too shy to play rockband.